What you get
Training and Support
From day one, you will receive all the support you need to launch, build and grow your Tumble Tots business.
- You will receive extensive training on the fundamentals and delivery of our programme for yourself and your team, and business management training to ensure you have the tools to get your business up and running.
- Opening Day
- You will receive key support for you and your team, to ensure your first day goes without a hitch.
- The team at Head Office have a wealth of knowledge to support you through your journey with Tumble Tots and we tailor this to your individual needs. We hold annual regional meetings, workshops and seminars to enable you to keep in touch with the franchise network sharing new ideas and best practice.
Our brightly coloured wooden and foam equipment is specifically designed for use in Tumble Tots classes due to its versatility, enabling children to build their physical confidence in a safe but challenging environment.
Tumble Tots (UK) Ltd organises and coordinates advertising on a national level to promote the Tumble Tots brand throughout the UK. National TV adverts on Disney, Milkshake and Nick Junior are a key driver to fresh enquiries at the beginning of each term.Â We hold a vast database of imagery which can be modified to suit your local advertising needs.
Promotional activity campaigns are organised throughout the year in conjunction with well-known brands, and fundraising activities are encouraged on a national basis bi-annually.
All franchisees are provided with their own Tumble Tots email address and local area website. We use the Class4kids platform, which is incorporated into the website to enable parents to book and pay for their childâ€™s classes online, allowing them autonomy over their bookings. You will be provided with a local Facebook page, where you can continue to maintain, share and raise awareness of the brand
- Proven Idea – The business has already proven successful
- Market Share – Established market share – no need for market testing
- Recognised Brand – Benefit from national recognition
- Support – Excellent support from successful business
- No Prior Experience – Full training provided
- Flexibility Choose the hours you work around your family commitments
- Exclusive Territory – No other operators in your area